Covin Sales and Converting is dedicated to making your manufacturing and purchasing as easy as possible by offering lamination services as well as stock fabrics.
Imagine the ease of cutting and sewing a multilayer product one time. Our customers that manufacture multilayer sewn products also enjoy the ease of purchasing roll goods together with laminated packages of the same fabric and dye lot. Laminated packages include single ply lamination or multilayer lamination with or without foam. Our stock foam thicknesses range from 1/16″ to 3/4″ thick. We also offer custom thicknesses upon request. We also can offer different densities of foam.
Typical industries include:
- Medical (orthopedic)
- Industrial bags and cases, and much more
Our lamination process can include all Covin supplied fabrics or customer supplied fabrics. It’s your choice.
Types of lamination include:
- Wet and Dry adhesive
- Hot Melt
Backing substrates supplied by Covin Sales include:
- Open cell foam (ether, ester, FR, non-FR, and anti-mildew)
- Closed cell foam (various densities and thicknesses)
- Canvas (sheeting to number ducts)
- Tricots (mesh & brushed)
- Brushed nylon, UBL
- Polyester interlock
- Films (pvc and urethane) and more
For face fabrics, please see Covin Sales web pages of products.
As you can tell, our lamination processes and products are versatile and custom. For more information and possibilities, please contact a Covin Sales and Converting representative.
Custom Dyeing and Finishing
- Cotton Fabrics
- Polyester Fabrics
- Nylon fabrics
- Fire retardants
- Stain release finishes
- Knit backings
- Moisture Barriers
- Fire barriers to meet TB 133 Standard, As well as other FR standards
Learn more about these processes through our sister company Decorators Express.
- Die cutting
- Sheeting of fabric as well as other materials to your custom sizes
- Slitting of rolls to any width